Sunday, February 6, 2011

Learning Log 2

Learning Log 2            
During the presentation of the superstitions topic, I realized that most of the students are talking about the superstition that are believed by the Chinese, especially during Chinese New Year, hence it is unavoidable that most of them will write about the same thing, hence making the whole presentation boring. I recommend that in the future, the teacher can ask the students to research about superstitions of different country and making it compulsory, so that there can be a wide variety of different superstitions. Regarding the class presentation on Macbeth, Act 1 Scene 1, because I was involved in it, I was rather shy because I had to speak in a tone of a witch, and I had never done that kind of presentation before, hence I did not manage to do a great job compared to the rest. I recommend that we can be divided into groups, then practice it among ourselves using the voice of a witch, partly because to build up our confidence, so that we need not be afraid that the students in the class would laugh at us.    

                            
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment